Transfer into ELD from another US school

For applicants who wish to transfer into English Language Institute

Fill out the Transfer-In form and provide a copy to your current school. Ensure that your current school completes transfer eligibility form and sends it to ELD.
Submit the following F-1 student documents to ELD:
  • Copy of passport and visa
  • Copy of current I-20 form
  • Proof of available funds

  • Enroll at ELD upon arrival.
  • Make required payments.
  • Attend language assessment and orientation.

Take an Assessment and attend Orientation
Start Class!

If you are interested in living and studying in Chicago, please click the apply button or call us at 773-866-0111